Here's a step-by-step guide that shows you how to add a table of contents to your blog posts:
1. Create a list of all the sections of your blog post that you would like to include as your table of contents
2. Open the Source code view for your blog post
3. Look for the headlines of your post that correspond to each section of your table of contents to link to. You can do this with a simple CTRL + F (Find), and then add an id to each one.
4. Now it's time to link the items on your table of contents to the ID's you just created:
5. Go back to the source code to check and make sure everything is linked correctly. Then save your post or publish it.